First day of the month equals what? I new tradition on this blog! A tradition in which I share my obsessions and nourish my acquisitional hopes and dreams! (i.e., I'm showin' you all what stuff I can't keep my eyes off!)
Accessorizing is something I always have trouble with. It's not that I don't know or respect the importance of a statement bracelet, but I can never bring myself to spend the money on it! I hate that about myself, but when I have a couple hundred dollars to spend, my first (and normally last) instinct is to go straight for the clothing.
So, what does all this have to do with spreading my materialistic desires? I'll tell you! With a heavy emphasis on the bracelets and a particular favoritism towards the Andres Gallardo pieces, I'm focusing on the accessories that draw my eye. I know I've made these sorts of lists in the past, but I want to to solidify them as traditions for the first of every month.
Maybe you will do better than me!
1. Roberto Cavalli | Gold-plated Swarovski crystal bracelet
2. Erickson Beamon | Midnight Oasis gunmetal-plated Swarovski crystal bracelet
3. Marni | Crystal and paillette confetti bracelet
4. Erickson Beamon | Frostbite silver-plated Swarovski crystal bracelet
5. Sabrina Dehoff | Metal and pastel rhinestone bracelet
6. Kenneth Jay Lane | 22-karat gold-plated cabochon caterpillar bangle
7. Lulu Frost | Triple Deco Bracelet
8. Chloé | Leather and chain bracelet
9. Noir Jewelry | Neon Jaipur bracelet
10. Calenaemanero | Glauce neon pink cuff
11. Alexander McQueen | Swarovski crystal and pearl skull necklace
12. Lanvin | Gold-toned black ribbon necklace
13. Andres Gallardo | Leather panther necklace
14. Andres Gallardo | Leopard necklace
15. Noemi Klein | Totem pole necklace
16. Vanessa Arizaga | Party people necklace